.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I cannot think of anything to write . I'm much more prolific on group/chat sites. I dont tend to go off on long winded tangents, I'm more of a one paragraph/liner type of gal. This whole posting long shit about my day really is not my thing.
I guess I just need feedback.
Is it that I dont like to hear myself speak....or is it that I need an audience lol?

I've been on ebay all weekend. Im avoiding the malls because I dont trust myself not to spend a fortune buying clothes for my kids there....I tend to curb myself more on ebay.
We had a big storm on friday and my basement partially flooded. Only an inch of water but a flood is a flood. Spent part of the day today clearing it out and mopping up stuff with bleach water to try to prevent ~the dreaded black mold~ (insert menacing music here).
Saturday was "family hair cut day" at the mall. Everyone got their hair trimmed.

There ya go. You're all caught up on my uber boring life.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<