.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 15, 2005

I've always been a firm supporter of film photography. My husband gave me a digital camera years ago but I resisted using it. Digital sucks...blah blah blah....not as defined pics...blah blah.....indoor shots suck....blah blah.....too expensive to process...blah blahity blah....

I dropped my film camera.

Repairing it vs purchasing a new one was thoroughly investigated....and it was decided that it was too costly. I cried...couldn't help myself...i loved my camera. Then I decided to take out the digital when hubby wasn't around and give it a whirl. Oh. My. God.
I cannot believe all of the features that you have at your disposal with a digital camera. I have gone from a devout worshipper of film photography to having spent a small fortune on larger memory cards, rechargeable batteries and film processing. I've been AWOL because my favorite photo store had a deal online where you buy 100 prints and get 100 free.....so...after these very few months I was now learning GIMP and editing all my photos and processing them. How many photos does one need exactly in color, sepia *and* black and white?? *nervous laugh* I hope I will slow down soon because I have no more room for photo frames *anywhere*! lol.
I love my digital camera.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<