.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

***********OMG****************


Ok...confession time...I like some Reality TV. I watch Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother....is anyone out there watching BB???? JESUS bloody hell.....!!!
Tonight was the POV and Rachel took herself off the block...that *FUCKING* skank Jen put Kaysar on it....Ya know..its not so much the fact that she told a boldfaced lie, but the fact that she thinks she is doing it with integrity is whats *COMPLETELY* eating my shorts. I have never wanted to contact someone on tv before in my life...man o man o MAN....i would *love* to get Jen alone. Im certain i could make her cry. I want to make her cry. The fucking bitch.
Im so fucking pissed. Guh.
I need a life.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<