.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 25, 2006

A bit 'o me....

I thought I would post a random bit about my "slant" on life, the universe and everything...
Im not a christian.
Im not anything....my beliefs are best classified as pagan or heathen...but im not a wiccan either. I have chosen to believe in God....just not a christian (or any other nameable) god.

Having said that, religion is a favorite topic of mine to discuss and i find christians very interesting. So interesting in fact that i attend a christian bible church group every tuesday night and have been doing so for the last 2 years.....*cough*..religiously lol. They joke that im the most devote heathen that theyve ever met lol. I love going...love discussing bible stuff...etc.
Odd i know. Wish i could find a muslim group that would welcome me.
My most favorite stuff to talk about pertains generally to humans: encompasing all social, perceptual, psychological, physiological aspects of humans. "What the bleep" was an excellent reflection of many ideas i have had for years but am not eloquent enough to express. If i had a business card representing the essence of me, it would be that movie lol.

Im very lazy about punctuation and capitals in my writing.

When im not busy flittering about in insane thoughts.....im a mommy to two small children (6 and 4) and i work part time as an audiologist. I love black tea. Oh. And im Canadian....vive le maple leaf lol.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<