.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Tea

I need to post an ode to tea right now...*sip*.
I've always liked tea.
I like coffee too, but apparently i add too much to my coffee to be considered a true coffee drinker (8 sugars and a half pint of milk lol). Technically, it seems i only like coffee flavored candy milk.

Tea. Ok...i add stuff to tea too...alot of milk and 2 spoons of sugar...but its acceptable lol.

I have discovered the...how can i even encapsulate it into words....the heavenly experience of loose leaf tea. I have spent a small fortune in the past 6 mos at a very expensive tea store on loose leaf teas.
Ooooh. Myyy.
I cant get enough...and I'm like an alchemist in my kitchen mixing delightful concoctions with my variations of loose leaf teas. Between all the assam's and ceylon's and rooibos and oolongs...its a plethora of rich scents and subtle tastes that sends me to the moon lol.
I just had to get that out there. *sip*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<