.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 16, 2006


The Sands of Time....


Nothing lasts forever. We (and by "we" insert "I") erroneously tend to think of the world as fairly perminant. Same oceans, same lands, same coastline. Sure...if a tsunami comes along every now and again of course things will change radically, but other than that, its all pretty much the same. Right? This photo I've had for awhile. It just reminds me that things slowly change over time.....somehow this is more poignant to me and speaks to my mortality more than the white hairs sprouting on my head.




This is the lighthouse of Rubjerg Knude in Denmark. It was built in 1900 and by 1968 it already couldn't be seen on the sea.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<