.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 13, 2006


More Optical Illusions...


I *love* optical illusions....this one is wicked cool. I've never seen one like it.

I *SWEAR* its not one of those stupid assed lame-O ones where you stare at the pic and some stupid scary face jumps out at you. I LOATHE those....
....I *hand on my heart* promise this one is cool. So....try it...and concentrate.
Now...hopefully my link works: http://www.break.com/movies/cool_optical_illusion.html

********Hmmm...I have had queries on the optical illusion. What is supposed to happen is, you stare at the lines, without blinking if you can, and when you look away at the world around you (your room, desk etc) it is like you are in a fishbowl full of jello...the world wiggles. I found it bizzare lol...maybe it was only profound for me lol.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<