.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 17, 2006


JonBenet Ramsey



Wanna know my theory?

I think Karr got busted in Thailand for something.
I wonder if the punishment is death for "it"? Dunno...this is a theory....but jail in Thailand from what i hear, ain't a merry place.
What would be the best way to get out of a Thailand jail?.....extradition.
What would you have to do to warrent enough media attention to be extradited?
Hmmmm....how about become one of the most wanted murders in USA at the moment....his wife did say he had a fascination about JonBenet....
I dont think he did it.
i think he wants out of Thailand.

Thats my armchair hypothesis.

I was going to post a picture of JonBenet....but I can't bear to look at her. Out of respect for her memory.....this is a pictureless post.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<