.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 14, 2006



To do list from Wednesday to Monday
:

1. Witnessed the death of my grandmother (check)
2. Informed my grandfather, that his wife of 62 years died (check)
3. Discovered that there was no money for a funeral (check)
4. Elicited social services funding and worked around limitations to put together a respectful funeral worthy of my grandmother (check)
5. Dealt with my fathers difficult soul-sucking personality whilst planning funeral (check)
6. Organized all social components of funeral (check)
7. Dealt with overwrought parents when brother is absent for one visitation and very late for the second (check)
8. Listened to the pathetic and selfish excuses from my brother when he was absent for one visitation and very late for the second visitation at the funeral home (check)
10. Buried my grandmother today (check)
11. Listened to my brother try to pin the blame on me as to why he was late for the visitation and didnt help plan the funeral at all (check)
12. HUGE irreconcilable fight with brother on phone, thereby severing relationship completely (check)
13. panic attack and emotional checkout (check)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<