.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 11, 2006

The coming Age of Aquarius.....

I woke up....I was pregnant with my daughter and it was morning. I came downstairs and my husband was on the computer. He does that before going to work. My son was still asleep.
My husband said to me: "The world trade center was just hit by an airplane". I thought he was kidding and came around to his side of the desk and saw the picture.
I still thought that there had to be some mistake, so I turned on the television.
We joined the rest of the western world watching in confusion and disbelief.
I won't ever forget when the first twin tower fell.
I'm certain that you, dear reader, completely understand that I really don't have the capacity to encapsulate the emotions with mere words.
When the second twin tower fell.....I wondered if I would be around when the world ended.....and if it would start on tv like this with me watching.
I still wonder that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<