.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 05, 2006


Poetry of the Soul

I can't do it.
I can't write it.
I can't express it. I can't. Not truly. Not accurately.

I want to though. Desperately.

I want to explain how I feel when I look at the sky and see clouds.
I want to explore how I feel when I see the moon against deep darkness.
I want to express how I feel when I touch water and it enfolds me.
I want to describe how I feel when I taste ice cream and it melts in my mouth.
I want to embrace how I feel when I hear laughter and it makes me cry.

I want to write about how I feel to be alive and realize it.
I lack the depth of vocabulary.
Words are not enough.

.....written by: Christina 2006.....today...now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<