.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 13, 2006


Happy (very belated) Thanksgiving....for you other Canuks.

Well..my grandfather is doing better - not well - but better. They've started weaning him off of some of the antibiotics but he really isnt ready to come out of the hospital any time soon. He is out of the isolation unit and in a ward room now. So..with any luck, he will get better and return home.

I've been stupid crazy busy. I work "part time"....im committed to working 2 days a week in the office and one day from home.....but last week i worked my 3 days plus another 20 hours of overtime....which i know for so many people thats no big deal except im still also running around with the kids taking them to their events, (trying to) care for the house, cooking/laundry and shit...plus volunteering at the school and going to my home church on tuesdays....online stuff has suffered as a result.
So..hopefully I will catch up with everything soon online 'cause I miss my friends. Uh..what else is new....oh...dh and I celebrated our 10th anniversary this week....uh....and i guess thats pretty much it.

Comments:
We miss you too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<