.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 16, 2006


Colic and Natalie.....

My son had bad, bad, bad, colic. When he was about a month old, you could set a clock by him....7 pm he would start to cry and be inconsolable and wouldn't stop until about 2 am. It was nuts. My husband would come home from work and his job was to walk back and forth, and back and forth in the living room holding him...my job was to play a song over and over and over. One song in the whole wide world would keep him from crying. It would have been funny if we hadn't been so dang tired. I had to make sure that the song wouldn't go to the next track on the CD. My son could be crying and as soon as he heard the first note of this special song, he would clam up mid-cry; but, if the song went to the next track....he would start again.
Needless to say I know the song well....all the lyrics and every nuance.
Well...I have to say, this is *the* funniest thing ever to my husband and I...and a nice spin on a melancholy memory:

David Armand Torn With Natalie - BREAK.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<