.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hell

Today is picture day. For moms out there, you know what I mean. We are getting dressed in our finest...seeing Santa for pics....and going to Sears for "professional" pictures. Given that my daughters birthday is fast approaching, we have the high aspiration of taking her birthday picture, as well as the kids Christmas picture.
I swear it is the most stressful day of the year for me. We are now at the "fake smile" stage. You know what I am talking about: they pose for the camera semi-willingly (as opposed to a few years ago when we were in the "won't sit still stage"), but their smiles....are unnatural. They put on their "best"smile for the camera but it comes out looking like they are in pain and mommy is holding their new kitten hostage.
well.....at least they dont cry anymore as soon as they see a camera....

Addendum:

*gotta say.....the day started out crap. My son knocked over a small shelf and crushed an antique teacup/saucer of mine....I was not amused...and my daugher...*big sigh*....well...I discovered while we were getting ready for the monumental picture day that she cut her hair. By herself. On her own. For some unknown reason. chopped off a hunk of it on one side..and "trimmed' the other. I figure she did it the day before.....why? Who the hell knows...she's 4...soon to be 5. So...I resorted to clipping up one side and camoflaging the near disaster that way.
In the meanwhile....at the mall, Sears only had one camera working and they were running waaaay behind. I wasn't in a rush and agreed to wait. What choice did i have really, I have ****no***** time to go back between now and xmas. Turned out....they gave me about 50% off and a ton of freebies because of it.
****THRILLED*****
The pics went pretty well..and so did the Santa pics. All in all.....not a bad ending...
...well...except for the fact that its late, I should be in bed but i have discovered that my dishwasher is not draining water. *UGH*..messy.
That's a day in my life.

Comments:
Hell is real, Heaven is available. Seek Him this Christmas!
 
who? lmao....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<