.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 24, 2006


Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow.....

It's 11 degrees celcius outside. I can almost go put on shorts...or so it seems. Been rambing around on this sunny day sans a coat. Lovely weather really. So....why do I wish it would snow?
It's the end of November, I am not in the mood for xmas but she's-a-comin' I can feel it in my bones. Before christmas arrives I have to:
*finish xmas shopping - I actually think I am done...but the next thing has to happen before I know for sure....
*organize all the shit and wrap it...
*organize a soon-to-be 5 year olds birthday party (heaven preserve us)
*clean my house (although that never ends...and in all frankness, feel like it never starts)
*buy a wedding shower present.
*attend a wedding shower that I really super duper dont want to go to
*get the kids xmas pics taken at Sears and with the Jolly Fat man himself.
*get my kids new car seat installed
*do my usual shit
*clean 2 closets
*thin the herd of toys in the "kids" room.
*put up my xmas tree

So...why do I want it to snow? Cause Ive put up the outdoor lights and i *love* when they are on peeking thru snowdrifts (by "I" please insert: My husband put up the lights whilst I directed). Plus, I think snow would be a nice panic reminder to get off my ass and get shit done rather than (finally) catching up on emails and yahoogroup posts..and this blog.

Snow dammit....pretty, big, light, fluffy snowflakes......Snow....

Snowcrystals.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<