.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 13, 2006

Oye...!

.....update on Rene...in case anyone here actually cares.....turns out, his manager from when he and his sister were kids, is serving 3+ years for molesting Nathalie Simard !!! !!! !!!!
I can't believe it.
Oh..and apparently, Rene's two kids were born deaf and have cochlear implants. My french is rusty and that's what I've gleaned from reading french google info.
Odd really since I am an audiologist.....odd for me...not you....nevermind. Anyway...in case you were doing the "what ever happened to" game like I was.

Hey...question: is there any artist/actor that you were fond of as a kid that has disappeared and you wonder "what ever happened to"?
I've got a ton of them......maybe I will start a theme lol....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<