.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 21, 2006

FaLaLaLaLa...LaLaLaLa.....


I started Christmas shopping early this year....well...that's not unusual, ever since I was preg with my daughter 5 years ago, I've started early. She was born in December and I pretty much should be done by the beginning of December so I can focus every single solitary thought on her birthday. Well....according to her anyway.

Anyway, so...I started early..... like...April....March. Stupid early.

I only finised last Tuesday.

my god

I don't think I want to do that ever again.


I think I purchased everything under the sun and to assuage my guilt, signed up to sponser a boy in Thailand through World Vision.
I strongly encourage everyone to do this.
go.
now.
run...don't walk.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<