.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, December 11, 2006


Sweet.....Ulterior motives....


My daughter just came to tell me that she was going to write a letter to Santa.
She just turned 5 yesterday.

Me: "oh yeah?" I say somewhat disinterested...im cooking dinner

Her: "yeah...i'm going to write a letter saying "I love you very much Santa"

I perk up and place all my attention on her, thinking to myself that that was soooooo sweet and that she's a darling child.
Me: "what a nice thing to say to Santa!!"

Her: " yeah....'cause if I tell him that, he will bring me more presents"


....*sigh*....there's still hope right?

Comments:
of course there's still hope. She's a great kiddo with a great mom. She'll be fine.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<