.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 08, 2007


My new love affair.....


We bought a new 40" Sony television on Boxing day....and with it came a HD cable box with a PVR (personal video recorder) to try out "free" for 10 mos.
It's as if the heavens opened up and God smiled on me lol.

I always paid a ridiculous price for television shows that I never had time to watch....and now, I have set the PVR on auto record for all of them. I come down in the morning etc. and there on my PVR waiting for me....is a treasure chest of great television! I'm in heaven lol.

Anyway....that's where I've been.....

Comments:
I knew that would happen. They willingly give 10 months free KNOWING that no one would give it up completely after 10 months. We become so spoiled with it's ease of ercording and rewinding and pause. Love my DVR! Glad your enjoying it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<