.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

You'll never guess what I did.....


...This would have been a lovely and romantic New Year's passage
.....if I had spent it that way lol.



However, my family and I went to a neighbour's home for a New Year's get together. We ate, the kids ran amuck, we ate some more....and we sang karaoke.
Yes.
We did.
And..I am sad to report...that contrary to my prior fantasy that I had regarding my singing voice....I do indeed suck. In fact, "suck" doesn't quite go far enough lol. I always thought I was an "ok" singer.....nothing you would write home about, but nothing that would make children cry in fear either.
You know what? I'm not even "ok".

*standing up*...My name is Christina, and I am a bad singer.

Suck suck suck.

*headhang*

Such is my lot in life. It was fun as hell though lol.

Comments:
It is OK Christina. You do not need a good voice to sing karaoke with family.... That is what makes it more fun! We discovered how truly bad we all were with Patsy Cline's Crazy....
I think we had dogs howling as well..
Glad you had a nice New Years Eve
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<