.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 25, 2007


The Last Mimzy....


I have to say, that I really loved this movie. Superficially, the movie has a couple of cute kids that are sweet without being sickly like the Welch's grapejuice kids.....

On a deeper level that I have to say that my own kids were too young to understand, I thought that the message was one that was more involved and valuable than that of "Happy Feet" (which was a movie that I didn't like at all).
The movie talks (subtley) about damage that we are doing to ourselves on a genetic level, to the environment and the possible ramifications that it has for our future - destruction. It has a child-like solution but the premise and subtleties were sound IMO. It was a story of caution...and hope.


I do wonder how many adults will understand the message of the movie.....


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<