.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 23, 2007


Day 3....

Well....the first day on the Jenny (starvation) diet was brutal. I couldn't believe how small the portion sizes were in comparison to my usual porker size. Added to that, I *must* snack a ton more than I realize because **ALL** I could think about was ~food~.

Food, food food.
*sigh*.

The second day was on sunday and I was looking at my offspring with a new appreciation on why mice and other animals eat their young. My little girl is 5 and still has lovely squishy baby fat....she looked yummy lol.
I have eaten more veggies in these 2 days than I have all month.

Today...the hunger is still there, but it isn't as urgent today. Given that this is actually a post with words and that it is all about my diet...its quite obvious that food is still forefront on my mind.

Comments:
I'm beginning to think Day 3 did you in. No update on the blog...
Uh-Oh
Are you too weak from no food to update? :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Locations of visitors to this page


<